Friday, June 19, 2015

Freakin' Yeah!

Hi stampers!  I'm blogging again, that makes two days in a week!!!!  And I have two cards today, one of which I REALLY love!  And they are just for the Control Freaks blog hop!



You may have come from the wonderful Connie Babbert's blog, weren't her projects awesome?  If not, don't worry as we make an endless loop. You could look at the awesomeness all day long ;-)  Just keep following the links! (We go live Friday night but make sure to check back Saturday for the official tour and all the links.)

This month's theme is new catalog goodness!  Now, as I'm blogging I realized that I used pre-order goodies BUT new is new, right?  And I didn't get quite as much new stuff as I used to since I'm not working now so I had less to chose from (using the word less in reference to anything in my craft room does make me laugh though, lol).  I also tried to use new products but also some old products as well in order to show how everything works so nicely together.

First up is a card that didn't quite come together like I'd planned but it's not "bad". :-)  I just hate when they don't turn out quite like I'd imagined.  The more I look at it here the more I like it.  I have to say these little flowers are bigger than I expected them to be!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Friendly wishes
Paper:  Whisper white, tip top taupe, watermelon wonder, mint macaron
Ink:  Tip top taupe, watermelon wonder, mint macaron
Accessories:  In color blossom accents, tip top taupe dotted lace trim, burlap trim, scalloped tag topper punch

I can't seem to get a handle on the watermelon color, at least in large quantities, so I'm trying to work it in as accents and I'm pretty happy with it!  I combined the new boho folder here with a couple of older ones for some much needed texture!


My other card is totally one of my favorites. You all know I've struggled to create for a while so I'm always extra excited when I LOVE something.  I used the boho stamp set along with the PP birthday set that came back.  I think the blend together well!  You all know I love a fun mix of fonts.  I'm like Brick on The Middle...anyone know what I'm talking about?  Haha!

Stampin' Supplies:
Stamps:  Endless birthday wishes, bohemian borders
Paper:  Whisper white, Bermuda bay
Ink:   Whisper white, Bermuda bay, hello honey, watermelon wonder
Accessories:  Boho chic embossing folder

This is the same color combo I shared in my last post.  It's funny how the same combo can have a different tone entirely depending on how it's used.  It's hard to tell in the photo but I stamped one of the groups of three by stamping off first.

I hope you enjoyed the projects.  I'm hopeful I'll be able to stamp and share more soon!  Our summer has turned out quite busy!  Where were all these plans when I was bored to tears over the winter?

Now head on over to Connie Tumm's (It's a Connie sandwich over here, hehe) blog and check out her fantastic projects!

Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. I probably won't respond unless you ask a direct question (because I know my limits, lol) but I read and appreciate every single one <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...